Re: Array representation and save array data from datagrid [RM2671][pgAdmin4]

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Array representation and save array data from datagrid [RM2671][pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks patch applied.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

It's not issue; Try without quotes. As char data type stores only one character so it's storing only leading quote (') and
truncating remaining characters (a').
Only exception is when you want to store empty string (char) use two quotes (either single or double)
they will translated before sending to server.

Apart from this I found that data types "char" and "char"[] (alias to character and character[] respectively)
were not taken into consideration in sqleditor.js. I have attached updated patch which fixes this issue.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com