Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?'property throws error for Materialized View."

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?'property throws error for Materialized View."
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?'property throws error for Materialized View."  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Hackers

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 7:50 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 7:41 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:15 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

I have started working on RM #4110 "Updating 'Custom auto-vacuum?' property throws error for Materialized View." and while working I have figured out following issues:
  • Reset some/all the parameter for table and toast table is not implemented.
  • Value of "Custom auto-vacuum?" is not retrieved and set properly.
  • When user set the "Custom auto-vacuum?" to "Yes" and none of the parameter is set previously then set the value of "Enabled?" control to "Yes".
  • Alignment of Table and remove extra margin from "Parameters" tab.
Attached is the patch to fix all the above issues. Added API test cases.
Please review it.

I set the autovacuum_enabled=true and autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor=1 on the test mview, but only the enabled setting is reflected when I re-open the properties dialogue. Other settings seems to be fine - it's just autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor that's broken.

It's also not shown in the reverse-engineered SQL - neither is  autovacuum_enabled.

   This looks like a old issue, not because of this patch. Will check and work on it.

       Fixed both the above issue, its an old issue. Problem is with regular expression to fetch the 'autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor' and other similar parameters too. Attached is the modified patch please review it.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Вложения