Re: Exclusion constraint sql missing where clause

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Exclusion constraint sql missing where clause
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Adam

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 4:16 AM Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,
Using pgadmin4 3.4 for Windows.
When looking at an exclusion constraint with a where clause in pgadmin4, the where clause is missing from the SQL view.  It almost caused me a major headache when I was working on fixing an issue with that constraint, and I dropped / replaced without the where clause.

Just wanted to give a heads up on that issue. If it's already been fixed in a new version, sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
-Adam

--
Akshay Joshi