Re: [Pgadmin] [Docker] servers.json import fails when running indesktop mode

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [Pgadmin] [Docker] servers.json import fails when running indesktop mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 4:42 PM Levitt Olivier <olivier.levitt@insee.fr> wrote:
Hi,

Here is a patch (first contribution \o/) that solves the issue by importing the servers.json anonymously when running in DESKTOP mode.
There may be a better way to check if we are running in DESKTOP mode or not but checking PGADMIN_CONFIG_SERVER_MODE should be enough when running pgadmin4 in docker.

Regards,
Olivier Levitt