[pgAdmin][RM5751] Enable the runtime menu when the timeout occurs

От Akshay Joshi
Тема [pgAdmin][RM5751] Enable the runtime menu when the timeout occurs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Hackers

Attached is the patch to fix the following issues:
  • Enable the 'Configure' and 'View log' menu option when the server taking longer than usual time to start.
  • When an error occurs from the backend, the configure window opens and if the user has changed the setting of the port, it won't take any effect as we have retrieved the value of the port at the start of the runtime.
  • Added logic to identify the specified fixed port is already in use. Throw the error before starting the pgAdmin server.
Please review and let me know any comments.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Вложения