Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin Unable to connect to server via SSH Tunnel (nothing in logs)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi David

I have tried the same scenario my database server is on Windows 10 Pro (VM) and pgAdmin4 is running from my MAC OSX. In the connection tab I have provided the IP address of Windows machine and in SSH Tunnel tab I have provided the IP Address and credentials of my MAC machine from where I will have to create SSH Tunnel. It works absolutely fine. Attached is the screenshots.

In your scenario you have provided the same IP Address in Connection and SSH Tunnel tab, that need to be change as per my understanding.

Note: I have disabled the firewall on Windows Machine.