Re: Patch for SonarQube code scan.

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Patch for SonarQube code scan.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:35 PM Nikhil Mohite <nikhil.mohite@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

resolved PEP8 warnings PFA latest patch.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please fix PEP8 issues. Other than PEP8, everything looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:08 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:02 AM Nikhil Mohite <nikhil.mohite@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo,

Details as follows:
1. Package files:
1. Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 40 to the 15 allowed.
2. Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 16 to the 15 allowed.
2. Functions files:
1. Rename this local variable "argString" to match the regular expression ^[_a-z][a-z0-9_]*$.
2. Refactor this function to reduce its Cognitive Complexity from 16 to the 15 allowed.

Thanks,
Nikhil Mohite.

Thanks.