Fixed issue when clicked on functions inside the package in PPAS

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Fixed issue when clicked on functions inside the package in PPAS
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

During some work I have found one issue in pgadmin. When we clicked on functions inside the packages in PPAS it will modify the function name with one of the other function. Attached is the two screenshots. First screenshot has been taken before clicking on each function and second after clicking on each function inside the package.

Steps to reproduce:-  I have created one package on PPAS 9.3 by running following

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE test_ppas_pkg
IS

  TYPE week_list IS TABLE OF character varying(30) INDEX BY integer;
  TYPE day_list IS TABLE OF character varying(30) INDEX BY integer;

  FUNCTION to_new_dow(p_year_month character varying DEFAULT NULL::character varying) RETURN integer;

  FUNCTION get_date_range(p_year_month character varying, p_week_num integer) RETURN character varying;

  FUNCTION get_week_num(p_the_day character varying) RETURN character varying;

  FUNCTION get_week_of_month(p_year_month character varying) RETURN character varying;

END test_ppas_pkg;

Open pgadmin3 and browse through the package and functions inside the package. Now click on each function, you will see the error.

Attached is the patch file to fix the issue. Can you please review it. If the applied fix looks good to you then can you please commit the code.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517