Re: pgAdmin 1.15 experiences

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.15 experiences
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 10:28 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> That looks OK to me - thanks. Guillaume, what do you think (it's
> fixing a bug in your code :-) ). Basically the problem is in the code
> you added to prevent the same properties dialogue being opened twice,
> or dropping of objects that are open in dialogues. The issue was that
> the code always assumed the selected item in the treeview was the item
> on which it was acting, which is not always the case (for example, you
> might double-click an item in the listview).

It seems good to me. I don't reproduce the bug, so I can't say if this
specific patch fixed it. But the patch seems good.

  Dave/Guillaume, If patch looks good to both of you then can anyone please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Сообщение: Re: Weird code in pgDomain.cpp
Сообщение: Re: Weird code in pgDomain.cpp