Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 1402 - Macro support like pgAdmin3

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 1402 - Macro support like pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

Following are the GUI review comments:
  • If we provide anyone value either Name or SQL it throws Alertify error message with 'name' or 'SQL'. The error message should be correct.
           Name_Error.png
  • We should not enable the 'Save' button if the value of Name or SQL is not entered by the user. Either both values should be there or both should be blank.
  • Click on anywhere inside the empty cell where the clear row icon is not visible, it pops up the message to clear the row which is already empty.
           Clear_Row.png
  • Save any macro and then open the "Manage Macros..." dialog again click on the SQL control for the existing macro, cursor is not at the appropriate place.
            CodeMirror_Error.png
  • Macros are not working for multiple users. Create some macro from User1 and then log in using User2, macros created by User1 are visible to User2 and when I try to update it is not updating.