Re: BUG #13855: After pg_dump, pg_restore complains that some data is too long

От Chozabu
Тема Re: BUG #13855: After pg_dump, pg_restore complains that some data is too long
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Right - I jumped the gun on this one - seems I was creating the DB *not* as
utf-8 - but setting my client to UTF-8, but after dropping and re-creating
I was asking for UTF-8.
Furthermore - my test system had its lang/locales misconfigured!

So, no bug here, just an inexperienced user being silly! (sorry!)

-Alex "Chozabu <http://chozabu.net/blog>" P-B