Re: Replication lag in Postgres

От Muhammad Imtiaz
Тема Re: Replication lag in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I recommend the following configurations/options in this case:

• wal_sender_timeout: This setting determines how long the primary server waits for the standby server to acknowledge receipt of WAL data. Adjusting this can help ensure timely data transfer.

• wal_keep_size: Ensures that enough WAL files are retained for the standby to catch up if it falls behind.

• checkpoint_timeout: Adjust the checkpoint frequency to ensure WAL files are regularly flushed and sent to the standby server regularly.

• pg_receivewal: Use this tool to continuously archive WAL files to a safe location.It will helpful if there is a delay in streaming replication, you have a backup of WAL files.

Regards,
Muhammad Imtiaz