Re: Pgpool with high availability

От Muhammad Imtiaz
Тема Re: Pgpool with high availability
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Can you please provide the Pgpool logs? Additionally, in a distributed environment, ensure that Pgpool is properly configured. You can follow these documented steps to set up the Pgpool configurations pgpool.conf,pcp.conf and pool_hba.conf .

Regards,
Muhammad Imtiaz

On Tue, 28 May 2024 at 23:01, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

On 5/28/24 1:31 AM, vijay patil wrote:

> HI Team,
>
> "I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high
> availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational
> on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting
> to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it becomes
> immediately unreachable.

And how we are supposed to arrive at an answer with essentially no
information provided?

Need:

1) Configuration for initial setup.

2) A more detailed explanation of what "... upon attempting
to start Pgpool on any additional nodes" means? Include configuration
changes.

3) The error messages.

4) Where the nodes are located?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Pgpool with high availability
Сообщение: Re: Pgpool with high availability