Re: check scripts after database code change

От Dennis
Тема Re: check scripts after database code change
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Ron;
this is exactly what i was looking for.
I would like to know if there are different things like this
Dennis

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 11:07 AM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
There's a regression test suite.  https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/regress.html

On 11/19/21 2:01 AM, Dennis wrote:

> Who made what changes in what code?

I want to make special developments in the database code.

> Development of what and whose beta?

to check after making changes and customizations in the database code

>This is going to need a more detailed explanation before there can be an
answer more sophisticated then: maybe?

After I make changes to the code to customize the database  , I want to find a check mechanism to detect the negative effects of my changes.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com