Re: Use boolean array for nulls parameters

От Hamid Akhtar
Тема Re: Use boolean array for nulls parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I personally don't see any benefit in this change. The focus shouldn't be on fixing things that aren't broken. Perhaps, there is more value in using bitmap data type to keep track of NULL values, which is typical storage vs performance debate, and IMHO, it's better to err on using slightly more storage for much better performance. IIRC, the bitmap idea has previously discussed been rejected too.