Re: Should we remove a fallback promotion? take 2

От Hamid Akhtar
Тема Re: Should we remove a fallback promotion? take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There have been no real objections on this patch and it seems to work. So, IMHO, the only thing that needs to be done is perhaps update the patch so that it applies clearly on the master branch.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 9:31 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

On 2020/07/27 17:53, Hamid Akhtar wrote:
> Applying the patch to the current master branch throws 9 hunks. AFAICT, the patch is good otherwise.

So you think that the patch can be marked as Ready for Committer?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center