Re: How to drop user if objects depend on it

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: How to drop user if objects depend on it
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No. You need to be a superuser to reassign objects unless you own the object.
You must also be a superuser to drop roles.

So.
1. first connect as user postgres
2. REASSIGN all the tables owned by the missing user first.
3. Then you can drop the missing user AFTER you have reassigned all the objects they own.