Re: Looking for a good programming reference

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Looking for a good programming reference
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I am a decent oracle SQL and PL/SQL programmer looking to expand into PostgreSQL.  Can someone point me to a decent programming book on the topic?  I have looked Amazon and Apress and not found much, so I am not sure where to turn.  Or perhaps I am looking the wrong places.

--
Andrew W. Kerber

Your request is a bit generic. I'm not sure what you mean by "a decent programming book", as that can encompass several programming languages.
That being said, if you are specifically wanting to learn more about PostgreSQL, I would suggest you look into the following 3 books.

PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook

PostgreSQL for DataArchitects

PostgreSQL Developer Guide

--