Re: Database health check/auditing

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Database health check/auditing
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
Melvin,

Thanks for posting these.  I haven’t even looked at them yet and just grabbed them based on the names.  :c)

On Feb 15, 2018, at 9:11 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:22 PM, Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has some pointers to

--
Tim Cross

Tim,
Good luck to you. I have been in your situation a few times.

What about bottom and top posting.  Just joking sort of.  I really like to reply to questions inline myself on a lot of occasions.

Seems like a good Mail tool lets you know what’s what with top,vs bottom posting . . . .

bobb

"The doer alone learneth. “
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Bob,
> Thanks for posting these.
You are welcome.  I have a bunch more I've written through the years, and also bash counterparts. Let me know if you have
any particular need and I'll be glad to send them.

As for bottom or top posting, that is simply the convention of this support list and I don't know of any email programs that
understand that policy. At least not until AI becomes more sophisicated.

--
Melvin Davidson

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Remove default privilege from DB
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Remove default privilege from DB