Re: [GENERAL] GENERAL : [Can somebody explain about Base directory]

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] GENERAL : [Can somebody explain about Base directory]
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 11:41 AM, VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

    Base directory is consuming to much memory, leading to no space on server and stopping the application

    Somebody please explain why it takes so much memory and is it safe to delete those files.?

--
Regards :
Venktesh Guttedar.

Please clarify. Are your talking about file space or physical memory? They are two different things.
Which version of PostgreSQL are you using?
What is your O/S.
How many databases have you created in your PostgreSQL server?

--

Melvin Davidson