Re: ***SPAM*** Re: random huge delay when recreate a VIEW or FUNCTION

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: ***SPAM*** Re: random huge delay when recreate a VIEW or FUNCTION
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Catalin Maftei <catalin@plationline.eu> wrote:

well,

the for your reply,

we have PG on linux ubuntu 14.04 distribution, but pls remember this issue started when our DB size increase to 3-5GB, now it is 16GB.

this happend only when we use "CREATE OR REPLACE"

since I can run a query and get reply all the time in less than 1sec, why do you consider "CREATE A VIEW" on the remote server is a bad idea?

I have 1Gb connection between my laptop (windows 7/10) and remote server.

Best regards,
Catalin Maftei
www.plationline.eu
www.livrarionline.ro