Re: Any work being done on materialized view?

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Any work being done on materialized view?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What exactly are the features you are looking for? Materialized views are treated as tables in PostgreSQL and you can create indexes on them.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/sql-creatematerializedview.html

"CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW is similar to CREATE TABLE AS, except that it also remembers the query used to initialize the view, so that it can be refreshed later upon demand. A materialized view has many of the same properties as a table, but there is no support for temporary materialized views or automatic generation of OIDs."