Re: Information on savepoint requirement within transctions

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Information on savepoint requirement within transctions
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 9:47 AM, Robert Zenz <robert.zenz@sibvisions.com> wrote:
I'm currently doing a small writeup of a bug fix in our framework which involves
savepoints in PostgreSQL (JDBC). However, I have a hard time locating the
documentation regarding this. I mean, from what I can extract from various
sources, PostgreSQL requires to use savepoints if one wants to continue a
transaction after a failed statement, but I can't find where in the
documentation that is stated and documented.

Can somebody point me to the correct location where this is documented and maybe
even explained why that is the case?

You have not specified which version of PostgreSQL you are using (or your O/S), but is this the documention you are looking for?

--
Melvin Davidson