Re: Dump all the indexes/constraints/roles

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Dump all the indexes/constraints/roles
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Patrick B <patrickbakerbr@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you guys... good to know that pg_dump does all the job for me :)

So.. If I only dump using the --schema-only option, it will dump all the schemas, constraints, indexes and tables?

Because probably, I'll have to import the data manually. NOt in a single pg_restore I mean. (AWS issue)

>...If I only dump using the --schema-only option, it will dump all the schemas, constraints, indexes and tables?

Yes! Please RTFM, it's there for a reason. ---> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/app-pgdump.html

Also, please note you can use -a to only dump data

--
Melvin Davidson