Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Volkan,

What I see in the link is the original post.
I did not see any postgres log entry complaining about invalid entry in pg_hba.conf.

The pg_hba.conf entry in your original post is wrong. What you need is

host    replication     replication     104.131.66.183/32        md5

If you get an error after making that change, then please attach the complete new
version of the pg_hba.conf AND the entry from postgres log where it complains about
the invalid or non pg_hba.conf entry.