Re: Where do I enter commands?

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Where do I enter commands?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Since you are just starting, you should probably familarize yourself with how PgAdmin works with PostgreSQL.
Therefore, it is best you refer to the documentation for PgAdmin.

PgAdmin III
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.20/index.html

I also suggest you obtain a copy of one, or both, of the following two books to help you with PostgreSQL.

Beginning Databases with PostgreSQL: From Novice to Professional
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590594789?keywords=postgresql&qid=1445778326&ref_=sr_1_3&s=books&sr=1-3

PostgreSQL Administration Essentials
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1783988983?keywords=postgresql&qid=1445778326&ref_=sr_1_7&s=books&sr=1-7

You can also find a very extensive listing of other books about PostgreSQL here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/