Re: Fwd: Psql.exe error logging

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Fwd: Psql.exe error logging
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 10:21 AM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:36 AM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:29 AM, Aman Rathi <aman.rathi0904@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, but it still doesn't seem to run.

I followed the following steps:
1) updated the on_error_stop value to 1

Inline image 1

2) Ran a command that should fail and exit

Inline image 1

​Any particular reason you didn't just add the --set option from #1 to the psql command in #2?

​As an aside, the portion of the command "psql -c -a -f <file>" is wrong (though apparently not broken...).  You specify, via "c", that you are going to provide a single command for psql to execute but then fail to provide any such command and instead change you mind and tell it your are going to provide a script file, via "f", instead.

David J.​

>3) Checked my java log and it shows it ran without errors and continued with the program.

Do you realize that all psql errors will go to the postgresql log file, not java log?

--
Melvin Davidson

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Psql.exe error logging
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Psql.exe error logging