Re: postgres started without auto vaccum

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: postgres started without auto vaccum
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:21 PM, Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I did. The first start happened without any issues. But the next restart i see the errors.

On Feb 16, 2018 7:54 AM, "Adrian Klaver" <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 02/15/2018 09:54 PM, Azimuddin Mohammed wrote:
Hello All,
I am getting below Warning messages in logs after starting postgres, can some please help me here

LOG: could not bind socket for statistics collector: Cannot assign requested address

LOG: disabling statistics collector for lack of working socket

WARNING: autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration

HINT : Enable the "track_counts" option.

MultiXact member wraparound protections are now enabled

I tried enabling track_counts but it did not help.

Did you restart the server after making the change?

Did Postgres start without the warnings previous to this?

Any guidance is much appreciated here.

Thanks in Advance!

--

Regards,
Azim

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Check that file postmaster.pid does NOT exist in the postgres data directory AFTER you stop postgres.
If it does, delete it, then attempt to restart.

If that file is detected on a start, then postgres thinks there is already another postmaster running.

--
Melvin Davidson

Сообщение: Re: postgres started without auto vaccum
Сообщение: Re: postgres started without auto vaccum