Re: Connections closing due to "terminating connection due to administrator command"

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Connections closing due to "terminating connection due to administrator command"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you are running Linux (please ALWAYS give the O/S ), then this could have been caused by the sys admin doing a system shutdown.

Otherwise, anyone that can sudo to postgres could also have potentially issued a
pg_ctl stop.

I strongly suggest you review the _system_ logs for a possible hint as to whom could have done that. Also, consider adding the user name into the log prefix
( #   %u = user name )