Re: [GENERAL] all serial type was changed to 1

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] all serial type was changed to 1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 05/01/2017 04:11 PM, Max Wang wrote:
Hi Amitabh,

Thank you for suggestion. We did not reach the limit of serial type.
Some tables only have hundreds of rows.

It would helpful if you ran the query I showed in my previous post on one the sequences just so we can see.

From subsequent post of yours:

"Sorry. I mean all tables’ id column were reset to 1."

I thought I understood on this, now I am not sure. Do you mean that the actual values in the id column in all the tables have been set to 1 or that the serial sequence that controls the id value has been set to 1?

Regards,

Max

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Just to help clarify things, please execute and attach the output from the following query.

SELECT sequence_schema,
              sequence_name,
              start_value,
              maximum_value,
              cycle_option
    FROM information_schema.sequences
  ORDER BY 1, 2;

--
Melvin Davidson

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] all serial type was changed to 1
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] all serial type was changed to 1