Re: pg_dump on a standby for a very active master

От Arjun Ranade
Тема Re: pg_dump on a standby for a very active master
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yeah, that was one thing I was planning to try.  The other potential solution is to use barman (we are using barman on all db servers including standbys) to restore the latest backup to a VM and then take the pg_dump from there.  But I was hoping there would be a way in the settings to prevent such a workaround.