Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme

От Rohit Goyal
Тема Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I actually want to make some changes in all operations on index like insert, update, delete.
for example, i want store a new customized value for every key inserted in b tree instead of storing Tuple Id as value.

Can you also pls explain me more about appoach to follow to use my algorithm as GiST opclass. I dont have much knowledge abt this also?

Regards,
Rohit Goyal