Re: Fwd: Request for error explaination || Adding a new integer in indextupleData Structure

От Rohit Goyal
Тема Re: Fwd: Request for error explaination || Adding a new integer in indextupleData Structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl.87@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi All,
> I was trying to modify indextupledata structure by adding an integer
> variable. ButI faced an error message "psql: FATAL:  could not find tuple
> for opclass 10032".

> Could anyone please help me in resolving this issue.

You broke a system catalog index.  Without seeing what you changed and
where, it's impossible to say just how, but that's the bottom line.

This is the first line which i want to write in the code. Can you tel me how to add an integer in  indextupledata structure if I have a fresh system with no changes?

In recent versions of PG, opclass 10032 is btree name_ops (unless you've
also added/removed system catalog entries), which is a pretty plausible
thing to be one of the first indexscanned fetches during relcache.c
initialization, so I don't think there's any great significance in this
particular error message.  It's likely that you broke *all* indexscans
not just one specific one.
I am not sure how i can break all indexscan as this is the first line I wrote in the code.

                        regards, tom lane

Hello,

I started all the process again and configured my eclipse with raw postgresql code. First change i made in the code is

I added int i; in indextupleData structure in itup.h.

I got the same error message. Please help me to understand and solve the issue. I want to add an integer in index tuple for btree.

Regards,
Rohit Goyal