Error in running DBT2

От Rohit Goyal
Тема Error in running DBT2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I run the the dbt2-pgsql-build-db -w 1

but, after some time, I faced this error

/home/abhi/dbt2_install/bin/dbt2-pgsql-load-stored-procs: 45: [: c: unexpected operator
/home/abhi/dbt2_install/bin/dbt2-pgsql-load-stored-procs: 53: [: c: unexpected operator
unknown stored function type: c

and script ends!!

Moreover, in between the scripts running, i was looing at the ouput i found something like

Output directory of data files: current directory

Generating data files for 1 warehouse(s)...
Generating item table data...
BEGIN
ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xf9
CONTEXT:  COPY item, line 1
ROLLBACK

This pattern the above found many times. Please guide me through!!!

Regards,
Rohit Goyal