Re: B tree index || function information

От Rohit Goyal
Тема Re: B tree index || function information
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I am sorry for so many repeatitive questions. I will study now as you said and than ask my specific doubts.

Regards,
Rohit Goyal

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl.87@gmail.com> wrote:

> For example, if I insert a anew row into a table, then a new row in index
> will be inserted. I would like to know the sequential flow of functions or
> files called to insert data into a btree.

So are you going to ask this over and over again?
Have you searched the mailing list archives for something similar?
Did you have a lok at the documentation?
Did you read the READMEs in the source tree as I suggested?
Have you tried to lookup the source code by yourself?

And as I suggested, if your aim is to walk the source code, this is
not the right mailing list.
Oh, and by the way, it is not correct that inserting a table in a row
will _always_ put a row in an index.

Luca

--
Regards,