Re: Upgrade 9.5 cluster on Ubuntu 16.04

От Vano Beridze
Тема Re: Upgrade 9.5 cluster on Ubuntu 16.04
Дата
Re: Upgrade 9.5 cluster on Ubuntu 16.04  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I just want to upgrade to the OS and Postgres that is supported.
If I just stop the service on both VMs and upgrade Ubuntu, then start Postgres, will it work or I should go with clean install and dump/restore?

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 10:41 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 9/2/21 11:34 AM, Vano Beridze wrote:
>  > What repo are you getting Postgres from, Ubuntu or PGDG?
> Ubuntu

So you are going to get version 10.

Is that what you want?

If you want to move to something newer then this maybe the time to move
to the PGDG repos, as they allow you to install any of the current
supported versions of Postgres.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Upgrade 9.5 cluster on Ubuntu 16.04
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade 9.5 cluster on Ubuntu 16.04