Re: identify table oid for an AggState during plan tree initialization

От Masterprojekt Naumann1
Тема Re: identify table oid for an AggState during plan tree initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

2014/1/15 Masterprojekt Naumann1 <mpws2013n1@gmail.com>
Hi,

during the initialization of the nodes in the plan tree (in ExecInitNode in the file execProcnode.c) I want to find out for a node with the type T_Agg which table will be aggregated. I tried the following:

        resultAsAggState = ExecInitAgg((Agg *) node, estate, eflags);

if (resultAsAggState)
{
//tableOid = rel->rd_id;
//tableOid = resultAsAggState->ss.ss_currentRelation->rd_id;
         }
It would be great to get the Oid of the table, but I would also be satisfied if I could get at least the name of the table. Does anyone know if it is possible to gather these information?

Best regards
Cathleen

Sorry my mail program send the mail to early. Please ignore the line tableOid = rel->rd_id. I was just deleting the line when google send the mail :(

resultAsAggState is of the type AggState. As you can see I tried to get the Oid with the ScanState inside of the AggState, but its Relation ss_currentRelation is not set already. Is there another way to get the Oid?