Is it possible to load two different versions of the JDBC driver in the same application?

От Tecno Brain
Тема Is it possible to load two different versions of the JDBC driver in the same application?
Дата
Re: Is it possible to load two different versions of the JDBC driver in the same application?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have a Java application that is using Postgres 9.1, and we use the latest 9.1 JDBC driver.
The same Java app requires access now to a Redshift cluster. Amazon recommends to use a Postgres 8 JDBC driver.

Can I load both drivers in the same application ?

I currently use the Apache database connection pool configured through Tomcat's context.xml to load the driver and handle the connection pool.

-Jorge