Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database

От harish Reddy
Тема Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
class="gmail_sendername">harishReddy</b> <span dir="ltr"><<a
wantto know what is going wrong and when i had observed it is differing to a single table also  so could you suggest us
whatis the issue and possible solution and in a day it has incresed over 1 GB again<br />suggest me where can i get the

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: