Issue with listing same tablenames from different schemas in the search_path

От Nikhil Sontakke
Тема Issue with listing same tablenames from different schemas in the search_path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
public.sample(xint);<br />postgres=#create schema new;<br />postgres=#create table new.sample(x int);<br
shouldhave seen two entries in the above listing. So looks like a bug to me.<br /><br />The issue is with the call to
pg_table_is_visible().While scanning for the second entry, it breaks out because there is a matching entry with the
samename in the first schema. What we need is a variation of this function which checks for visibility of the
correspondingnamespace in the search path and emit it out too if so.<br /><br />Thoughts? I can cook up a patch for