Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints

От Nikhil Sontakke
Тема Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I will really try to see if we have other issues. Really cannot have Robert
> reporting all the bugs and getting annoyed, but there are lotsa variations
> possible with inheritance..

BTW thank you for doing the work on this.  Probably the reason no one
bothers too much with inheritance is that even something that's
seemingly simple such as what you tried to do here has all these little
details that's hard to get right.

Thanks Alvaro. Yeah, inheritance is "semantics" quicksand :)

Appreciate all the help from you, Robert and Alex Hunsaker on this.

Regards,
Nikhils