Re: [BDR] Node Join Question

От Wayne E. Seguin
Тема Re: [BDR] Node Join Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Craig,

I was starting the first node then letting all of the other nodes join as quick as they could which clearly won't work. It also explains why it worked when I did it manually, I can only do it sequentially myself ;) I had suspected a race condition and it seems I was in the right area :)

Thank you for this, I will alter what I am doing to start sequentially.