Re: How can I make PostgreSQL to select another quey plan?

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: How can I make PostgreSQL to select another quey plan?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Yangyang <yangyangbm@gmail.com> wrote:
HI, dear all
I'm trying to force the database to select another query plan for a
query, rather than the optimal one.
I changed query tuning related parameters, but the query plan stays
the same. Although the costs for nodes changed correspondingly,
What parameters can I modify to force the DB to select another plan?
Any hints will be helpful.

What is the database structure, query, and plan?  What do you want to have changed?

Sean