Patch for database filtering in Connect to Server dialog

От Dimitris Koukis
Тема Patch for database filtering in Connect to Server dialog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

please find attached a small patch for pgadmin based on a personal need. On our server we have approximately 400-500 databases that is a problem when trying to select one from the drop down list of the "Connect to Server" dialog when using the query tool. The list is huge and you have to scroll down a lot. Also you may not know the actual database name but you want to search based on a part of the name. As a solution, i have added a textbox in the dialog which filters the available databases based on the user input.

Please note that my C/C++ skills are very poor and it is the first time i work with wxWidgets so feel free to rewrite the code or even drop the patch in case you think this is not a general need.

Thank you,
Dimitris
Вложения