Privileges on public schema can't be revoked?

От Greg Fodor
Тема Privileges on public schema can't be revoked?
Дата
Re: Privileges on public schema can't be revoked?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Apologies in advance about this since it is likely something obvious,
but I am seeing some very basic behavior that does not make sense.
I've tested this on a fresh build of 9.6rc1 and also 9.1.24 (just to
see if it was a regression.) After creating a test database, and a
test user that I revoke all privileges on the public schema to, yet
that user is still able to create tables in the public schema. Revokes
on other schemas work as expected, it seems the public schema is
treated specially.

https://gist.github.com/gfodor/c360683f25f55497c8c657255fd0e0f8

Any help appreciated!

-Greg