Row exists in a table that violates Foreign key constraint

От Nandakumar M
Тема Row exists in a table that violates Foreign key constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I have a table with a FK constraint to another table. There exists one row on the referring table with no corresponding row on the referred table. I tried validating the constraint but that did not produce any errors. This is on a older version of Postgres (9.2.4)

Please find attached the query outputs showing the issue.

On checking postgres bugs mailing list found that the issue I am facing is exactly the same as the one mentioned below.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/200704191356.l3JDufEo052753%40wwwmaster.postgresql.org

I have not done any VACUUM FULL on the table as suggested on this thread though. It would be great if someone can confirm if this is an identified issue and also let me know how to fix the inconsistency.

If any other information is needed for further analysis I can share the same.

Regards,
Nanda
Вложения