Re: Reducing bandwidth usage of database replication

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Reducing bandwidth usage of database replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 at 08:40, Sascha Zenglein <zenglein@gessler.de> wrote:
It is, unfortunately, too much for our requirements.
I was able to increase wal_receiver_status_interval so that the publisher only contacts the subscriber every 30 seconds instead of every 10.
But I am not able to increase it further.

The max value is much higher than 30. Why can you not increase it further?

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/