Re: 3867653, EMM1 cluster issue on 23rd May--core generated --design feedback

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: 3867653, EMM1 cluster issue on 23rd May--core generated --design feedback
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 at 16:07, M Tarkeshwar Rao
<m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are getting following core with following use case:
>
> Case: We made max_connections as 15 and 10 different processes opening 15 connections with server. It is running
fine.But after few hours it giving following

>           core. When we increase the max_connections then core come again but it take more hours to come.

Sounds like a memory leak. In libpq programs this is often caused by
forgetting to run PQclear().

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size when committing transaction
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Getting pg_stat_database data takes significant time