Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 10 Sept 2021 at 19:30, Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 01:20:14PM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 12:48, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The patch does not apply on Head anymore, could you rebase and post a
> > > patch. I'm changing the status to "Waiting for Author".
> >
> > OK, so I've rebased the patch against current master to take it to v15.
> >
> > I've then worked on the patch some myself to make v16 (attached),
> > adding these things:
> >

> Hi Simon,
>
> This one doesn't apply nor compile anymore.
> Can we expect a rebase soon?

Hi Jaime,

Sorry for not replying.

Yes, I will rebase again to assist the design input I have requested.
Please expect that on Sep 15.

Cheers

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Сообщение: Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Сообщение: Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15