Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 7:03 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> I have committed the first draft of the PG 14 release notes.  You can
> see the most current  build of them here:
>
>         https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-14.html
>
> I need clarification on many items, and the document still needs its
> items properly ordered, and markup added.  I also expect a lot of
> feedback.
>
> I plan to work on completing this document this coming week in
> preparation for beta next week.

Very good, thanks.

I just noticed that these commits are missing, yet are very important
new features:
d9d076222f5b94a8
f9900df5f9
c98763bf51bf

These are important enough to be major features of PG14.

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

От: "tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Support tab completion for upper character inputs in psql